As a Change Agent™, I believe that sometimes we don’t realize what we need until we get it. Whether I am creating change for business leaders, small business owners, individuals in private practice, or in real estate, the practice of self-reflection and critical thinking are needed. Often we are overwhelmed by the questions we are facing and the change we are seeking. Below are 10 questions that every home buyer or seller should ask as part of their screening process. Please send this post to anyone that is buying or selling a home–this can be resource they didn’t know they needed.
- As my agent what is most important to you?
- Can you give me an example of integrity?
- Tell me about a deal that did not work out. What would you have done differently?
- How do would you describe your role on my team?
- Describe the benefits and challenges of a bid situation and how will you handle it?
- Do you think I should talk to other real estate agents and if so who?
- What is steering and why is it against the law?
- Why are there so many disclosure forms and are they important?
- Can you describe each stage of the process and your role?
- If you were in my shoes, what would you ask me?
For the answers–contact Joy at email@example.com